Dec 2, 2010

Confident Boost...^^

I'm not afraid to take a stand
Everybody come take my hand
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just let you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road

above is a chorus from eminem song...^^
sometimes i look at it...it makes me feel like i hav nothing to be AFRAID of....
feel like i can do things that is impossible to anyone...
tis song really give me alot of confident...
but some part in the lyric is not that gud la...
n its a rap too...hard for me to sing...hahaha...
but i still like the song so much...^^
well...to those havent heard it...
enjoy the song la...hehehe...its playing in my blog actually...
u probably listen to it now...^^
final word...peace n out...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment